Thursday, May 13, 2010

...A Time to Vent

I DON'T LIKE ECONOMICS!!!

I don't get it. I don't understand it. I hate supply-side fiscal policy and Keynesian methods and required reserve ratios....and....and...

15 chapters in 8 weeks = insanity.

And I'm working 29 hours over the weekend. That means three 9-hour days and then a short spurt during rush hour smoothie traffic. So I have no time to study for the final on Tuesday.

And it's so hard. And I read the stupid chapters and I just don't get it, and I read the same passage again, and again, and AGAIN, and I feel just as lost. And my professor is no help, whatsoever. And the final is in five days. Ohmygosh. I think I'm going to die.

I HATE THIS FINAL ALREADY!!!

Okay. I'm done.

**Disclaimer: I do like economics, actually. Really, I do. Econ is fascinating...I just wish I could discuss and debate and soak it all in and not get tested on it. Boo. :(

1 comment:

Rouge said...

*whispers* It's over! =) teehee!