Friday, February 20, 2009

Late Night Nothingness


"I'm the kind of girl that will burst out laughing, in dead silence, at something that happened yesterday."


Has that ever happened to you? That happens to me all the time! Recently a friend suggested maybe I try talking less...just to see what would happen. But all the little conversations, inside jokes, movie quotes, funny moments in my recent history, observations of the world, ideas and random thoughts would so explode....I'd probably just sit there laughing at my silent self like some insane whack. Hmmm, won't try that anytimes soon.
Meanwhile, today's been a wonderful rollercoaster.
I went to work this morning and got so frustrated and fed-up with everything, that I concocted a brilliant new plan and shall put it into action at 8:30 tomorrow morning. We shall see how it all plays out, don't worry - I'll fill you in when the time is right.
So yes. It's nearly 1:00am. My brain is dead from speech writing. Thus, I am writing complete nonsense on this blog of mine. I suppose it's a very good thing ya'll can't comment. I'm a raving lunatic at 1:00am....and yet, you love me anyways!
I know! I know!
Alright. It's high time I go to sleep.

No comments: