Monday, December 8, 2008

Why?

My google webpage tries to be helpful when I research. It wants to be helpful, it really does.

As I begin typing into the little search box, it displays 10-12 common search-words it thinks are relevant to my research - and this morning I found its "help" a bit more ammusing than usual. The follow list is a result of Google's help with my search "Why does the WTO want U.S. Cash Aid?":

Why does the sun go on shining?
Why does the U.S. have the electoral college system?
Why does the earth spin?
Why vote for Obama?
Why do we yawn?
Why does God allow suffering?
Why do leaves change color?
Why does the moon have phases?
Why did I get married?
Why does my eye twitch?
Why does the earth rotate?
Why does the wind blow?
Why does the caged bird sing?
Why does the old guard keep day and night vigils over the tomb of the unknown soldier?
Why does it always rain on me?
Why is the sky blue?
Why did the chicken cross the road?
Why do dogs eat grass?
Why do we dream?
Why so serious?

No comments: