On a different note, the last couple days have been intense. In a lot of different ways. I've had:
* A hiccup. First paper I've been faced with in a long time where I felt I could barely make coherent sentences. Can I just garble on for pages and pages, throw some multi-syllabic words in there, a couple lofty citations and pretend that makes perfect sense? I felt like a one-year old; madly trying to express ideas which I had no earthly idea how to actually communicate.
* Vicarious drama. From a million different people. Guys and girls. I think I have a sign on my back saying "Please cry on my shoulder. I'd love to hear your melodramatic drama. Really, I have no life, so go ahead and rant." It's a good thing I'm single because the amount of drama I've had to soothe in the last couple days would make Marilyn weary.
* An amazing day. You know how you can have "those days"; bad hair days, wake-up-on-the-wrong-side-of-the-bed kind of days? Well, just imagine the exact opposite of that....and that's what I had. Daylight savings gave me an extra hour of sleep, got called in for an interview to be a College Ambassador, practiced Spanish with a new friend, got invited to speak/lecture for one of my classes, learned I don't have to take a math class to study abroad (!!!), AND acquired an entire bottle of nutella. Yes. Amazing day.
* An epiphany. I can make the most kick-ass pumpkin pie you've ever had.
* Intense restlessness. I'm going to be in Sacramento in two days and I'm distracted beyond belief. I keep daydreaming about sac...who woulda thunk?
It's all an adventure. Stressful adventure, but it's all good.