Monday, October 24, 2011

Midterms


Ta da! This, amigos, is how I think. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. Meet the multi-tasking queen; no amount of papers can daunt me. Bring on the midterms! All freaking four of them. On the same day.

Thiiiiiis, is more how I feel.


There's so much to do it's gonna eat me up like Jonah and the whale. Gulp. Crunch. Swallow. Maybe if I just stare at the question and mumble smart sounding words my paper will write itself. Doesn't ice-cream help brain function?...in fact, I'm sure baking increases your chances of brilliance. And baking peanut-butter chocolate cookies is certainly fool-proof.

So here I am, with a plate of warm chocolate peanut-butter cookies....and a stack of books so high I'm gonna need an oxygen tank. Meep.

I'm just ferocious. Rawr.

No comments: