Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Multi-leveled Happiness

When we were little, people thought we were twins.

We'd braid our hair the same, don matching t-shirts and practice the same mischievous grins. Freckled, strawberry-blond and happy, we were quite a sunny force to be reckoned with.

And now, almost a decade later, my cousin is getting married. !!! MARRIED!

She's only a year older than I am, which, I'll admit, is kinda strange. But she and Keith are so adorable, and so happy, and so....beautiful. He is in the Air Force and a devoted Christian and has her same smile. They glow.

They're getting married in Lowell, OR, on Saturday - and we leave tomorrow morning for a fun family road trip up to see them. I.can't.wait.

Aaaaaaaand...........

I'm photographing their wedding!!

I.can't.wait!!

!!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Aww... thats cute!! The wedding was beautiful! It was so nice to see you and your family again! It's been years and you all have grown so much! I'm very glad I got to spend the past couple days with you! You're a great person!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Post some pictures here! They are so much fun to look at!