Thursday, October 11, 2012

One of those days

I see future-Risa being very productive working from home. I'm picturing a cozy, sunny office covered in maps and pictures from the places I routinely have to visit for "business" with a steamy cup of tea in my hand and flamenco guitar playing in the background.

Today has been one of those days where I feel like I can rule the world from my laptop. Dozens of emails have been sent, a paper was started, research accomplished, wrote with a new collaborator in Mexico, finalized details for an IRC meeting tonight, and got hyped up about the UN International Day of the Girl Child's efforts worldwide today. And yet here I am, padding around barefoot in my bedroom/office in my boxers and sweater. Eating trail-mix. It's a beautiful thing. 

2 comments:

Freckled Philologist said...

Eres tú una cosa hermosa! Me ha encantado.
Besos.

Freckled Philologist said...

Eres tú una cosa hermosa! Me ha encantado.
Besos.