Friday, March 12, 2010

To dream the impossible dream...

Deep breath in. Deep breath out.
...
I'm not stressed, I'm not worried, I'm not anxious...I just have no earthly idea how I'm going to get everything I need to finish done in the next 28 hours. Finishing everything seems absolutely impossible at the moment (unless I pull an all-nighter, ugh), but what makes me refuse to surrender is the heart-chilling fear of my MUN taskmaster. Ahh! He's scary and already mad at me and good lord! I'll get it done! I'll get it done!

Oh God...how!?

Today:
Work from 12:00-9:30pm.
Friends house from 9:45 - 11ish
Research like crazy and write a policy statement on the "Effectiveness of the UN's Convention on Transnational Organized Crime"...11ish - ???

Tomorrow:
Work from 7:30am -2:00pm
MUN meeting where said policy statement must be turned in at 3:00
Work again from 7:30-9:30pm.

Gah! So yes...the magic must take place between 11pm tonight and 7:30 tomorrow morning. We'll see if my sanity stays intact. They say sleep deprivation is conducive to profound thought sometimes. I'm banking on it.

No comments: